The new 300W Fresnel LED Ligh is high quality, which is a cheap and portable alternative of tranditional tungsten lights. The bi-color one is optional. It's a new series of 7" LED Fresnel light that finally make professional quality lighting accessible.
• Can be powered by battery
Because of its power efficiency, the 300W Fresnel LED can be powered from batteries without any reduction in brightness. Bulky generators are no more needed, which reduces costs and weight.
300 LED Head can be powered by common V-Mount / Anton Bauer batteries. The required DC is 24V-36V . It's very useful for outdoor shooting. Our optional R7 V-Mount Adapter comes with 2 female threads, easy to mount on the light like the following: The optional R7 V-Mount Adapter is only compatible with the Bi-Color Version. If you need the adpater for 300 Daylight version, pls order the large dual or four channel adapter.
• Super Bright: approximately 50% brighter than similar tranditional tungsten lights.
• Flicker free up to 15000fps.
• No brightness loss at daylight or tungsten compared to mixed color temperatures, as is common with other bi-color fixtures.
• Pure White Light with truthful color rendition and an average TLCI of up to 98, which is leading in the industry.Because of our unique lens design, we can prevent chromatic aberration (color fringing) that is common for many fresnel fixtures.
• Creates an even and uniform light beam that you can control directly on the fixture regarding the beam angle – from spot to flood continuously with the turn of the focus knob. Shape or soften the light with a variety of accessories like barndoors, softboxes, snoots and more. As the attachment system is compatible to ARRI you might already own many shaping tools that you can reuse.
• Spot to Flood
One key strength of a fresnel is its versatility. With the turn of the focus knob you can go from flood to spot easily to evenly light a scene or put a focus on a subject.
• Daylight Or Bi-Color
Present the ability to seamlessly transition color temperature between 3200 K and 5600 K, without losing the intensity of the light or sacrificing the smoothness of the light field.
• Built-in DMX
Integrated DMX module with RJ45 (Ethernet) connectors for remote control using DMX512 protocol. Also an optional Wifi module will be available.
• Compact and Light-weight
With a weight of only 6.4 kg (14.1 lbs), the 300W LED Head is much lighter than most other professional fresnels. Coupled with its strong and durable housing, the lightweight Rayzr 7 is the ideal solution for on-location shoots.
300W Daylight Brightness:
300W Bi-Color Brightness:
|Optical System||Focusable Fresnel|
|Color Temperature||Daylight 5600K, Bi-Color 3200K~5600K|
|Color Rendition||TLCI 95 - 98, CRI 94 ± 1|
|Power Consumption|| 300W Daylight: 331W Norminal, 352W Maximum
300W Bi-Color: 172W Norminal, 192W Maximum
|Control||RJ - 45 DMX In and Through, On-Board Controller|
Daylight: 18°-55° Bi-Color: 18°-50°
|Operating Voltage||AC: 90V-264V
|Two Power Supply Methods||
Battery / AC Supply
|Ambient Temperature Operation||-20 to +45º C (-4 to +113º F)|
|Protection Class||IP 20|
|Color Temperature Tolerance||+/- 100 K (nominal)|
|Lens Diameter||170 mm / 6.7"|
|Mounting||16 mm / 28 mm Combo Pin （Baby 5/8 inch / Junior 1-1/8 inch Combo Pin）|
|Tilt Angle||+/- 90°|
|Weight||6.4 kg (14.1 lbs)|
|300W LED Fresnel Head||1 PCS|
|4 Leaf Barndoor||1 PCS|
|Carrying Case||1 PCS|